Thursday, March 20, 2008

95% done!

Painting is, for the most part, done (other than trim, blech). Here are some pics of the kitchen as it is now!



And one from my favorite vantage point of the front door . . .
















We added a new sitting area where the kitchen table used to be:











And, believe it or not, (these pictures do NOT do it justice!) one of my favorite new spaces is the new bathroom!




We have had a few guests already (more to come, I hope!). One lovely comment was "your house is like a sunrise". Jeremy asked me if I had picked island colors intentionally (no!). Dan and Lane came by and almost kept driving because they didn't recognize the house!
Thanks for coming along for the ride - I may post final pics once we have new furniture and all bits and pieces done.
Cheers!






No comments: